Friday, 25 January 2013

Class feedback 3- Filming

Today we spent our lesson looking at each others filming so far. So we got round each others macs and watched our class mates filming and editing. This was interesting as many of our ideas changed because of the feedback we got.

The feedback I got:
  • Use a charity logo at the end of the short film.
  • Make it into a raising awareness film.
  • Cut filming to a black screen and use statistics.
  • Watch Waterloo Road on Youtube, as there is an episode on a transexual which might help with characterisation.
  • Use the tripod for steady shots.
My class mates and tutor gave me advice on what I could include which was really helpful as I am more focused on what I need for my film and what other shots I could use.



No comments:

Post a Comment