Friday, 11 January 2013

Class feedback 2- Blogs

The class feedback on blogs carried on as we watched more students blogs and progress. However, my tutor picked out a couple of students to show her AS Media class on how to use blogs. I was one of them.

I presented my blog out to the AS Media class and showed them how to update their posts, add personal information and change the design so it looks more personalized.  I also showed them the order of the blogs, as newest post is on top and oldest post is on the bottom. I instructed them on how to upload pictures, Youtube videos and other links on to their post to make their blog stand out.

I think presenting out my blog helped the AS Media students as they have a good idea on what to blog about but also helped me as I learnt more about Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment